Skills, Compassion and Knowledge with a perfect blend are what it defines our doctors at Das Home Nursing. Das Home Nursing from consultation to treatment visits patients home and treat them with care and well being.
Special feature is that:
- Appointments can be done that suits your schedule.
- No need of long queues
- Specialized disease management.
- Each doctor is qualified and experienced.
A nurse plays a vital role in management of care programs and Patients health management. Nursing Services at Das Home Nursing are delivered from the team of expert nurses who are skilled, qualified and experienced and who are briefed about their patient’s medical condition. All nurses at Das home Nursing are selected and verified through the detailed study of background.
When a patient is affected by injury, illness or disability the suffering caused is colossal. Experienced team of Physiotherapists at Das Home Nursing helps to manage the pain, facilitate recovery and decrease the risk of injury again. We Das Home Nursing have adopted advance and latest technologies to help them to regain their usual movement and different functions.
Various services undertaken at Das Home Nursing are:
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Post Operative Physiotherapy
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Geriatric Physiotherapy
- Onocolgy Rehabilitation
- Cardio Pulmonary Rehabilitation
A good dental care assumes a crucial part in keeping up a superior oral wellbeing and furthermore contributes significantly to the total health care. Taking great care of mouth, teeth and gums enhances one’s personal satisfaction, appearance and keep certain diseases from happening. Dental care is not regularly practiced in elderly patients or the ones experiencing physiological and neurological diseases, and can lead to complications like diabetes, lung related condition, mouth cancer etc.
At Das home Nursing we provide the best dental home care services at ease. We at Das Home Nursing brings the same quality as that of clinic right at your home which would be helpful for those who are Physically challenged, bedridden etc.
Dental Services at Das Home Nursing are:
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Root canal treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Preventive care
- Tooth Removal, Night Guard, Dental Cleaning
CLINICAL CARE NURSE
For a specific clinical condition, delivering the highest quality of advanced clinical care to patients can improve the care of the patients. Das Home Nursing with their expertise team provides nursing support at home at their comfort for those who are in need of high level care.
Our various areas of clinical expertise include:
- Vital signs Monitoring
- Sample collection
- Urinary catheter management
- Administration of medication
- Ryles tube feeding
- IV line management
- IV infusions
- Post-Operative management
- Oral care
- Back care
- Bed sore management
One of the noblest profession and an indirect way to help people is Non-Clinical Caregiver. Non-Clinical Caregiver is those are inactive, bedbound, living alone or sick and we make sure that they feel good and comfort at their home.
We are Expertise in:
- Care is set according to the resident’s care plan in a manner that protects his/her dignity and privacy
- Assistance regarding eating
- Monitoring the Vital signs
- End-of-life care
- Personal care and emotional support
- Stabilizing the emotionally distressed and traumatized residents
- Keeping work area and residents environment neat, clean and orderly
- Assisting with re-positioning, transferring and exercise
THERAPY OF SPEECH AND LANGUAGE
Challenges with communication can influence a man to feel inferior, less confident and can become an obstruction to treatment.
Speech and language therapy at Das home nursing helps affected individuals to regain their speech and language and also helps them to use this ability at its best.
Our various therapies include:
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Theraphy
Our areas of expertise also include:
- Dealing with patients suffering from brain injury, neuro-deteriorating disease such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Dementia etc.
- Problems with speech rhythm and fluency such as stuttering or stammering
- Voice disorders such as inappropriate pitch or harsh/hoarse voice